Friday, July 30

I Bet, Ya All Thought I was Driving Around The Farm On That New Tractor... Didn't Ya

Cleaning, Isn't just for spring! I got bit by the bug yesterday, I looked all over for our digital camera for before and after photo's; It's MIA....

Dogs, woke me up at 5:20AM had to go outside... Horses, needed to be let out, chickens needed out, baby chicks, fed, cleaned and water changed.

Dogs, want to eat, coffee has to be made, hair removal needs to be done upstairs and down, (dogs shed alot...) furniture vaccumed, and leather furniture needed a good conditioning treatment.

After all this, I still had energy to rent a rugdoctor and clean all carpets upstairs (Thank goodness, the downstairs has no carpet) but wait, the beds needed to be disassembled, the dressers & chairs have to be moved to a different location, somethings go in the giveaway stack... If it hasn't been used in the last year, you ain't gonna ever use it.... Give it away.............

Now, everything you took apart and moved out, had to be brought back in and reassembled ( I got to thinking, ya know; there's the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, what about a You Made The Mess, I'll Clean it Fairy)....


Today, I feel as if I ran a marathon. LOL
Tonight, have a wedding to attend.

Hey, it's all good for another well, maybe; 6 months!

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Hey Cuz, Come on down since you are in practice in the cleaning department. I've been waiting for the cleaning fairy but she hasn't shown up yet.

Oh check the barn and see if the chicks are playing with the camera.

Love Ya Cuz :)

Paula said...

Goodness, Mel- you have been one busy lady! Hope you and your family and all your critters are doing well- (and staying cool...) I've missed checking in on you!