Wednesday, May 4

Eighty~Two and Skies of Blue... Somewhere!

Tulips are loving the rain






Pasture has had enough already...

Was a beaver stream, now a river....


The rivers, well... they are roaring!


The rains keeps coming... I'll be dreaming of warm sunny days, as I fall asleep tonight.



<>< Blessings,

Mel



P.S This camera has a mind of it's own; when it comes to the date setting.
These photo's were all from today the 4th of May.




























































4 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

ouch! that's a lot of water! I'll be praying for some sunshine for you! ASAP!I think about the mud and just cringe.......
★Linda★
Please consider removing this word verification. Instructions are on my sidebar!

Paula said...

Bless your heart, Mel~ you sure have had the rain!
And yes, it's 82 somewhere, but not here... we had frost this morning! *JEEZ*

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Oh, send some of that rain this way, will you! Have a wonderful weekend. blessings,Kathleen

Mel said...

I feel quilty for being a Whiney Hiney... When actually, I sit here and think of those down south that are suffering so from tornado's.

You are all in our thoughts and prayers.
Mel
<><