Sunday, February 1



I received this award from Scrappy Quilter Thank you so very much. It is indeed an honor to receive it.
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.Deliver this award to eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
I'd like to give this award to:
*Scraps & Pieces of Our Lives
*Chickens in The Road
*Full House
*Rocks In My Dryer
*Picket's Place
*Bittersweet
*Eggs In My Pocket
*The Fraker Farm

5 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

I'm so happy I could give this to you.

If you want to post it to your side bar, here is how you do it.

If you right click on the pictures, you can save the picture to your computer as a JPEG file. Then when you add the picture to your blog, click on add a gadget, click on picture and then upload the picture to that gadget. You can add a caption or title as well, save it, and it will show up in your sidebar.

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Hi Mel, congratulations on getting this award and thank you for giving it to me!Very sweet of you. I will post on it in a few days? Are you keeping warm? Blessings,Kathleen

BittersweetPunkin said...

You are too sweet...Thank you so much...and you soooooo deserve it!!!

We had a guest over to watch the Super Bowl so I am just logging on to the computer for the first time....I hope you had a great Weekend!!

Hugs.
Robin

Vickie said...

Congratulations!!! Doing the happy dance for you :)

Thank You for sending it my way you are the bestest cuz ever. lol

Love Ya Cuz :)

Paula said...

Awwww.... you are so sweet Mel!! Thanks you so much for thinking of me- and congrats to you!! You are very deserving of this award!