I found this at SunnyMorning Farm, who borrowed this from Bethany at bethanyspreciousinfants. I think we could all gain from this if we remember to follow this every day.
Thank you Sunny Morning for sharing this, I hope, I can hold up to the challenge...
1.. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk,smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy alock if you have to.
3. When you wake up in the morning complete the followingstatement, 'My purpose is to __________ today.'
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat lessfood that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries,wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli , almonds & walnuts.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energyvampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or thingsyou cannot control. Instead invest your energy in thepositive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinnerlike a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
11. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does..
12. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
14. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no ideawhat their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'Infive years, will this matter?'
17. Forgive everyone for everything.
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. GOD heals everything.
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change..
21. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Yourfriends will. Stay in touch!!!
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed complete the followingstatements: I am thankful for __________.Today I accomplished _________.
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
25. Please share this with everyone you care about.